Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110915

Sep 15 2011

"Well, there's a driffinbob, and there's another driffinbob. But where's MY driffinbob? Where's MY driffinbob??? Driffinboooooooooob! Come here, driffinbob. COME HERE!... Please?"

 or click here

And later, we had these sounds. Perhaps this is the call of the majestic driffinbob?


 or click here

16 comments:

  1. Is it possible that STM got himself a pet, so he won't be lonely at night? That would explain some of these sounds at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A driffinbob. Sounds like a variation of the Hippogriff from the "Harry Potter" series. I somehow imagine it has wings. Love it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. it could be a water based Triffid>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help thinking of the Drifblim from Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww STM has a friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purring noise among the other noises. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine a driffinbob looks like a cross between a jellyfish and a blobfish, but with a cuter face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never met a driffinbob I did not like! They rock my world! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odd: I was always under the impression that a driffinbob, far from being some exotic fauna, was a technical term for a calibrated turnbuckle controlling the heddle tension frame on an Automatic Stocking Donkey (it was usually located just below the fleigh-rods)....... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ask as driffinbob what the avg. flying velocity of an unladen swallow is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this my new ringtone? I think it is :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you mean, an African or European swallow??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I found your Driffinbob, STM! Look's like it's stuck on the hip thrust from the Timewarp.

    http://ohmyglobmoments.tumblr.com/post/9638388002

    ReplyDelete