Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110506

May 6 2011

"Right. So, I've punched the singing telegram. Now all I need to do is throw up on the cake. Party time!"

 or click here

Hmm. The does sound like a good party.
"Well fine then. Let me return the favor. Let me exterminate you."
 or click here

This sounds like it would be a quip in a movie about giant cockroach aliens coming to colonize Earth.

15 comments:

  1. First one is amazing and perfect. Not just the quote itself but how he says it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we absolutely sure he's not saying "potty time" in the first quote? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should see if they're still working on he script for Men in Black 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EX-STM-IN-ATE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Doctor Who!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOCTOR WHO! And yes I have been excited about it all week! So obviously going to see references everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like STM is watching Doctor Who. Now, that's a battle I'll look forward to - STM vs Daleks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I'm not the only one who thought Daleks/Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'know, in the movie Clue they shoot the singing telegram instead of punching her....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thinking Ender's Game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. maybe the giant cockroach aliens are going to put the Djinn back in the abyss bottle so humans don't have to arrest them like in iran ... live by the light...die by the light
    EA's Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been waiting for Doctor Who to pop up here! For goodness sake, you live in Britain. STM must be swimming in potential material ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. The party one is interesting because the 6th was my birthday.

    ReplyDelete