Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110403

Apr 3 2011

"Okay, okay, you've got to meet me halfway here, alright? I'm sorry for smacking you in the face, but, you've got to apologize for existing."

 or click here

That was from yesterday, early morning. And here is how Adam woke up:


 or click here

Adam's referring to a program that I came across while perusing the TV guide Friday night. It was such a brilliant example of the state of television programming today, I just had to read to him:

Please note, we did NOT watch this program.
STM: DISCHARGE!
KAREN: Uh... okay...
ADAM: I didn't say anything, I didn't.
KAREN: Okay, you didn't.
ADAM: That was horrible.
KAREN: Do you know—
ADAM: That was visual!
KAREN: What did—
ADAM: Oh, oh, I pictured it in my head. And I know I said it, because I screamed it in my head.
KAREN: What exactly were you seeing in your head?
ADAM: Do you remember the program, last night?
KAREN: Yes.
ADAM: That's what I had in my head. A giant one.
KAREN: So in your head, you were seeing a giant vagina... leaking?
ADAM: I was seeing enormous vaginal discharge. It was like a tsunami flowing towards me. I think I was shouting to warn the neighbors.

25 comments:

  1. STM owes me a keyboard. Mine is now dripping with cola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can that man of yours be anymore twisted Karen? Never fails to give me my daily grins and giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever you made that decision to share STM with the world, you made the best decision anyone has made in YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I both had a good laugh from this, especially considering the fact we saw the "Vagina Monologues" last night and the first image this conjured was the monologue about "the flood"!!! Lmao!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch embarrassing bodies! Its the funniest programme on tv, you really can't make any of this stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shouting to warn the neighbours. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely doc Dawn has a practice near where I live! Never met her though, perhaps she only treats the more 'unusual' cases...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post made an ad for rash cream appear. Gross.... thanks a lot, STM! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really should watch that program you know, It's bloody brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What the christ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how he says the "Discharge!" like he's a commander on a battlefield. Like he's ordering the release of tsunami from his field weapons (like cannons, but with... fluids.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the first one. ;) It's brilliant! It's almost sounds like an apology until the very last part. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I LOVE Doctor Who, and I LOVE Sherlock, but aside from those, I have to say... British television is WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can still hear you talking on scalar...even down down down past level 63
    EA's Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  15. MIT...say what you really mean lol...you guys crack me..psst psst psst psst ...ill keep your secret
    sofia
    nephilim court

    ReplyDelete
  16. OmegaGoo said is right. Best. Idea. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will pay handsomely for a t-shirt that says "Vaginal Discharge Tsunami" :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, but Embarrassing Bodies is awesome. There's something incredibly British about all the people saying "I've had this... condition... for five years, but I've been too embarrassed to see a doctor..." before showing it off on national television.

    Because if you're going to embarrass yourself, hell, why not go all-in?

    Best not watched at dinner time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh just gotta love British humor.... some of the best jokes and gags ever.
    I think this is the only website that can make me cry and laugh at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor Adam. I see lots and lots of therapy in his future due to VDT (vaginal discharge tsunami). *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. Now that would definitely be a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhh, should not have read that at work...

    ReplyDelete
  23. *awkward turtle*
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. The last one reminds me of Gwen's nightmare, at about 3:00 in this Margaret Cho routine. (NSFW)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmcPS6xoZA

    ReplyDelete
  25. they film embarrassing bodies in the building where i work. should i be worried?? ;)

    ReplyDelete