Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110426

Apr 26 2011

"I'm a fucking goose, dickhead! Duck, indeed."

 or click here
"I bet you wish you could wear a onesie and look this good."
 or click here

When I played this one for Adam, he said, "Oh no, people are going to think I'm just trying to plug merchandise." To which I responded, "Hey, what a great idea!" So, here you go, people. Don't you want your baby to look as good as STM? Get your onesies here!

Actually, that quote's not in the shop yet, I'll have it in by tonight.

15 comments:

  1. Shouldn't the quote be on the onsie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...he reminds me of the baby in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, STM certainly had the 'tude ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duck... duck... duck... GOOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...it's tattoo...the plane..the plane. what a cute little dick head

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I see that. And I laugh.

    And then immediately, I'm thinking of To Catch A Predator and all those terrifying men in neon go-go shorts and cartoon t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mad Photoshop skillz, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It's a............

    baby? 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that picture is terrifying!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo makes me smile... :-)


    wfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. But now we need adult onsies. I want one for my self, but maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 8 months preggers and just realized I CANNOT give birth until I have this onesie for my baby!!
    That and a few others from the shop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, I'd love to buy that onesie but I'm not seeing it in the US/worldwide baby stuff. Am I just not seeing it or is it not ready yet? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete